• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Friend bought a connie today, some farkles up for grabs shortly

Talked a friend into buying a connie. I know the owner and know the bike. In order to recoup some cash from the purchase I told him he could sell off some of the farkles.

He will try it out for now with the stuff but I told him I would put it up here in the meantime in case there is interest. He's unemployed and the cash came out of savings.

Anyway, here's the bike and the upgrades on it.

http://forum.concours.org/index.php?topic=85619

* 25" Cee Baileys windshield
* Auxillery Fuel tank - Samson Sport Touring custom 3.5 gallon aux fuel tank with secondary fuel pump
* Murphs Headlight wiring upgrade
* Secondary waterproof switched fusebox
* Bug-eye Light Mounts with Hella FF50 driving lights
* Larry Buck Dash shelf
* Headlight protector
* Bar risers
* Throttlemeister cruise control
* Givi top case with top rack and backrest
* Heavily reinforced rear sub frame and case mounts (gusseted everywhere by a professional welder)
* Reinforced side cases
* Front and Rear Tip over bars
* Glafer Braided steel front brake lines
* Progressive fork springs
* New head bearings
* OEM Shop Manual
* Clymer Shop Manual

Hi,  would be interested in that tall windshield.  I am 6'1" all toros, stock shield does a nice job of banging my helmet around.
Joe in NJ

I am interested in the Givi topcase.  Can I see any pics and what he's asking for it?  Thanks.

I would love to have the Hella 50's.  Would you consider selling them separately?
How much for the brake lines?
Switched fuse block?

First time doing this. Not sure how to works. Interested in the tip over bars rear for sure and maybe fronts. Just received new fronts have not installed yet but getting ready to.

BikerUntilTheEnd said:
First time doing this. Not sure how to works. Interested in the tip over bars rear for sure and maybe fronts. Just received new fronts have not installed yet but getting ready to.

I suggest also sending the original poster in a for sale section a PM (personal mail) or email just to let them know your interested when you wish to purchase an item. Then you work out payment and shipping with the seller, if you agree on a deal. The PM and email buttons are under the user name on the left of their post.
If you receive a PM, you'll see a 1 new next to the (My Messages) on the black control bar on the top of the page. Click on my messages and go from there. Obviously emails go to your email account.

New to this site and would be real interested in both sets of tip over bars If you could let me know that would be great, Pat @ 425-210-4705 or boatinpat@hotmail.com    Thanks