• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Front PR3 Arrived today

COGnosticator

Just before going to the Benton Lee RTE this past Saturday I noticed my front tire was ON the wear bar.  :-[  It sneaked up on me.  I was going to get a Conti Motion front for $78 but CompAcc was out until August so I decided to go with the PR3 since I have a PR3 rear with 3k miles on it.

Fedex delivered it this morning, after ordering it yesterday  ;D  CompAcc is in Rock Hill SC and they always deliver it next day to Savannah

I will mount it this weekend and be ready for the Dog Days Rally in WV next month  :beerchug:

Attachments

• PR3.jpg
    PR3.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 87
Every time I look at a brand new PR3 with all them hairs, the hellraiser guy comes to mind.
215px-Hellraiser_poster.png

I just put another new set of PR3's on today. I can't believe how off the bike felt, and the old PR3's were not even worn out yet. I have a trip in week or two. So I put them on now. I still like these tires (especially when new). But I am pretty disappointed from how bad the tires fell off towards the end. The Angels never felt this far off to me, when even worn out. Although these seem to wear better.  But the PR3's are still a really good tire that I do recommend. I will pay closer attention to this set as they wear. Maybe it was just this set. The new tires feel good again (but they always do, don't they?)