• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: 1988 C10 - SOLD

immersive

I have a 1988 C10 for sale.  $500
Cleveland, Oh

Brief History:  I bought her at 42k miles, she now has 50241k miles.  I am the 4th owner to my knowledge.  I used her as a tool to "learn the ways of the Connie" (insert Darth Vader breathing sound here.)  This spans wrenching to riding.  After I was sold on the concept of the Connie, I purchased a newer chassis and used this one to learn repair and maintenance procedures.

It is a parts bike, though not in pieces as I put everything back together if I took it apart.  She does not run.

All parts are present.  Saddle bags are in good shape, tank is ok and she ran fine until there was a failure in the bottom end somewhere.  The primary cover was removed to diagnose the problem though I was never able to track it down. 

There are extras included (extra seat, tank bag, risers, misc extra parts.)

I will upload images in the next few days.

I am VERY interested in this bike, and I am in Lansing Mi, so we are close. Please update pics or send to me, my emial link is under my forum name.

Thanks,
TF

See below for images of "Red".

Attachments

• FrontRight3QUp1.jpg
    FrontRight3QUp1.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 104
  • OdometerReading1.jpg
    OdometerReading1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 99
  • FrontRight3Q1.jpg
    FrontRight3Q1.jpg