• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: 2004 KAWASAKI CONCOURS 8k miles

ralt33

Big Wheel
Very low miles, 8K.
Galfer Teflon lined stainless steel hoses, front and rear brakes and the clutch hose.
Corbin saddle with short backrest.
K&N air filter element, Bergmen Engineering spin on cartridge oil filter adapter with 4 spare filters.
Lots of upgraded stainless steel socket head fasteners.
New tires (@50 miles), New battery.  Full cover.  Service manuals. old tires. 

Recent maintenance includes:
Valve clearances adjusted
Timing checked
New spark plugs and boots
Carburetors completely rebuilt and adjusted to factory specs
Carbs balanced with a Carb Tune 4 line vacuum gauge
Oil + Filter changed, BelRay 10W40 Full Synthetic

The bike runs and rides great. This is my second Concours. I was jonesing for another when I bought this excellent condition bike. Between ongoing unresolved shoulder problems and 4 kids I did not ride it last year as anticipated -- only about 200 miles and I don't see that changing.
As much as I will miss it and hate to see it go, I hate seeing it sit more.
4 helmets available including a bluetooth model.
More pictures available of engine etc.

$3900 without helmets, $4250 with.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/2919818917.html

Attachments

• wProtection 057.jpg
    wProtection 057.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 104
  • wProtection 058.jpg
    wProtection 058.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 108