• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: 2008 ZX14 OEM Exhaust System

Gypsy JR

Complete 2008 ZX14 stock exhaust, good condition, removed after 2,000 miles in favor of Brock's CT-Dual exhaust system.

$275 delivered in continental USA by UPS Ground, payment by paypal only. PM me for email address for paypal payment.

You posted I did not want them less than two hours after you sent me a message ?
My wife does all the pay pay off her computer , her e-mail , I had to wait for her to get home , yeah your right I don't want them , and thanks for pissing me off , because I just saved $225. just looked at craigslistcrawler and found a brand new set three hours north of me , off a brand new bike , I'll have them in hand tomorrow.LOL
Thanks again JJJ :)) :)) :))