• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: Ladies Joe Rocket Ballistic Series Jacket

chaos

Big Wheel
Ladies small Joe Rocket Ballistic Series jacket. Black. Excellent condition, I think she worn it once. Picture upon request. $70 and you pay shipping.

JD,

The Joe Rocket is black. If you shoot me a PM I'll share some photo's. The photo's I have are apparently to big for this forum. My antiquated years and computer skills are the issue... Darn if I can figure out how to shrink the photos in order to accomadate this site. Sorry.

Chaos

Chaos said:
JD,

The Joe Rocket is black. If you shoot me a PM I'll share some photo's. The photo's I have are apparently to big for this forum. My antiquated years and computer skills are the issue... Darn if I can figure out how to shrink the photos in order to accomadate this site. Sorry.

Chaos

Fo anyone out there needing to resize their pics for this site, it's pretty easy to do.

You can either open them in Paint (if you have Windows) and do a resize there (if you have Vista or later). If you have XP you can still use paint, but the resize option is either under a menu or you just save as a new pic and resize it there.

That being said, the easiest approach in my book is to use Paint Dot Net. This is an app written by a college student for a class project - his goal was to create a better Paint than the Paint that came with Windows.

Get it here: http://www.getpaint.net/download.html#download

It's free - I put it on every machine I use because it's so easy to use and so much more capable than MS Paint. Open your picture with it, go to Image->Resize (or press Ctrl-R), then adjust the percentage until the image size (in bytes) is less than 350k (max file size allowed here). You can also adjust the pixel dimensions to 800 pixels or less (in first dimension). This will keep the pics form being too large visually.

See the resize dialog below. The dialog on the left shows the initial size of the file and pixel dimensions, while the one on the right shows the reduction in file size by reducing the image size by 50%:

Attachments

• Resize.png
    Resize.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 78