• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Garmin Zumo 550 with GXM30

My bike came with a Garmin GMX-30. Does this have any value or is it obsolete? Thanks for letting me know.View attachment 35589
It appears to be a Garmin Zumo 550 with a GXM30 Satellite Receiver. I think perhaps looking on EBAY might give you a better answer than any of our guesses. Compared to a Zumo XT it has almost no value as a GPS route finder/guider but as a backup unit and bluetooth media entertainment center I'd say it's worth at least $100-$200 but that's only my opinion which is worth what you paid for it. I kept my Zumo 665 on my bike for that purpose after I purchased the Zumo XT. A lot of Iron Butt Rally people have 2 or more GPS units on their bikes so one of them might come along and take it off your hands.

It appears to be a Garmin Zumo 550 with a GXM30 Satellite Receiver. I think perhaps looking on EBAY might give you a better answer than any of our guesses. Compared to a Zumo XT it has almost no value as a GPS route finder/guider but as a backup unit and bluetooth media entertainment center I'd say it's worth at least $100-$200 but that's only my opinion which is worth what you paid for it. I kept my Zumo 665 on my bike for that purpose after I purchased the Zumo XT. A lot of Iron Butt Rally people have 2 or more GPS units on their bikes so one of them might come along and take it off your hands.
Thanks for the fact finding. It would be great to sell to someone as it does little good sitting on a shelf.