• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Garmin Zumo 550

orangewingnut

I'd like to upgrade to either the 660 or the new 350 and will let my 550 go for 500 bucks. Newest maps and latest software loaded with an sd card included. I have the motorcycle cradle, power harness, case, 12 v ac charger  instructional dvd and the original box. I do have the car cradle as well but the powder cord for the cigarette adapter broke and i repaired it, but sometimes the unit switches to battery power in the car, so maybe my repair wasn;t the best.

The unit works perfectly and i have been very happy with it. It is bluetooth compatable, has a mp3 player and can get XM with the optional antenna (not included)

Also, i have lifetime map upgrades on this unit, so if you're close to me, ill gladly update them for you as they come up.

I take Paypal.

Thanks,

Bill