• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Get Chu One a Deez

Ingramite13

Training Wheels
Ok, you ain't gonna be the first kid on the block....cause I already gots one.
But I can guaranty you that this will make you new friends and impress old ones.

Attachments

• Helmet Cover.jpg
    Helmet Cover.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 296
This is why I check in on the COG forum. When you think you have seen and heard everything......... :rotflmao:  Bugs will like that fur.  No more splat. Soft landing.

I'd love to do that with mine, but two questions

A) how much wind noise does it cut down on if any?
B) How much more wind does it grab and pull your head around? 

I have an orange jacket, thinking of getting something like that in orange with big googly eyes on top to look like a muppet. 

GIant81 said:
I'd love to do that with mine, but two questions

A) how much wind noise does it cut down on if any?
B) How much more wind does it grab and pull your head around? 

I have an orange jacket, thinking of getting something like that in orange with big googly eyes on top to look like a muppet.

When I opened the package I knew I had my work cut out for me.
I struggled,  stretched, pulled, and yanked on the cover.
At one point I had my foot in the helmet holding it on the floor while stretching the cover with both hands.
I couldn't get my helmet inside of the cover.

I guess I will just wear this thing as a winter hat....with a furry  chin strap

I figured I'd just cut it here and there as needed, and instead of using snugness to keep it on, I'd spray down my helmet with adhesive. 

actually the more I think about it, might be easier to just buy a yard of material, and piece it on with adhesive.  need some room on the sides for my camera and sena.

I gotta have one.
      {Would be the closest thing I'd be to have to having hair again}.......    :rotflmao:

So, where do ya get one?

Ride safe, Ted

:)) Here's your Muppet! https://photos.app.goo.gl/Yz5SasOCeZRBImsg1

And how about Fozzie Bear... https://m.ebay.com/itm/MOTORBIKE-FUNNY-HEEDS-CRAZY-CRASH-HELMET-COVERS-MOTORCYCEL-fozzie-bear-/222056931623?_mwBanner=1