• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Givi V46 lid color atomic silver 2011

stealthjay007

Big Wheel
I recently bought a 2011 C14 and already had a Givi V46 top case on my previous FZ1. I decided to keep it for using it on my C14. I now want to replace the current blue lid by a silver one.

I spoke to many people (a few dealers, Givi local rep and even sent an email to Givi in Italy) and no one is able to tell me what is the closest match to the 2011 atomic silver.

Looking at the Givi web site ( http://www.givi.ca/en/config_colour.php ) there are quite a few different silver lids available for the V46: A900 silver, G730 metallic grey, G753 Silver storm, G765 light silver metallic and G744 silver tech.

Is anyone aware of the closest color matching the 2011 silver?

I could also have the existing lid painted at a body shop to have a perfect match but it will cost me more $$ to go that route and would prefer buying a matching Givi lid.

Thks

JF

I've been trying for two years to get an answer out of Givi if they will ever make a color matched lid for the 2010. I finally gave up and went and had paint color matched for it, and got it painted myself.

That is what I might end up having to do as well...

Just amazing to see how a company of that size cannot figure out a way to better serve their customers.

And by the way, I ordered the SR410 mounting plate beggining of June and it was in back order until a couple weeks ago. They seem to also have production challenges too.

JF