• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Good online tire vendor

bobct

Not sure where to have posted this, and the sticky above pertains to both (all) bike models.

Have to give a thata boy to American Motorcycle Tire www.americanmototire.com

Bought a 170-60-17 PR4GT on Tuesday and it was at my door Thursday, shipped free. They were within a couple of dollars from the lowest price I could find.

I like to support local business when I can but my local MC stealer wanted nearly $100 more out the door, 5 days to get it, but free mount and balance. I wanted the tire for this weekend so...

For us east of the Mississippi, north of Mason Dixon, they have one of their distribution spots in Elizabethtown PA, so most of the time 2 day delivery and anyone near there could probably get a tire the next day, shipped free. Most other online vendors posted 5 day normal delivery to my CT address.

Their current listed price is about $9 less than what I paid for the same tire from Revzilla this week. I'll have to remember to check them next time.

Bob - Thanks for the tire tip! Ordered 2 Shinko 777s for my C10 and had them in 24 hours, and saved almost $11. Hope to see you at Big W's July 1.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

No problem, glad it worked out. Yes we are marking the calendar for July1st and telling family and friends not to have a picnic that day because we will be eating some good BBQ that day. Will try to bring some friends along.