• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Got my Wheels back under me

Rasmith

Folks, it's been a crazy year. :truce:
Had a major change in marital status that's just now finalized.
and
Been on a major work project that had me change vacations twice including cancelling National Rally
and
Bike's been on the lift for a while repairing a drivetrain issue and just got it back and put it back together tonight.

Work Project is still going on....Splitting my time between Charlotte area and Minn. I get to visit my apartment once in a while and am dumbfounded paying 1400 a month for a place I am in 8 days a month. Crazy

I'm sorry I've been not active organizing rides and such. I just didn't have an extra minute for anything else aside getting things back on track while keeping myself gainfully employed.

I'm hoping I'll have more time soon to dedicate to COG activities.
One can only hope.. :great: