• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Greatings from viginia beach

wyland

Bicycle
i work in DC and live in Virginia Beach VA. used to own a 2009 C14 and after an unfortunate accident i took a year off and hopped right back on a 2011. i wanted to make the rally but cant due to work commitments. :beerchug:

^-^ and Welcome back I too am enjoying my 2011 C14. Great ride needs minor adjustments but its all good.

Welcome back. Great to hear about getting a new bike.  Too bad you couldn't make it up here to the national. It's a good time.

bob, i really wanted to go but we're already going to 2 other vacations this year and short on leave.

smith- tell me about it i am in at 430 out at 1900 just to miss traffic, good thing wife isnt up here.