• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Greetings from Calgary

solidrocktech

Big Wheel
Greetings from Calgary, Alberta, Canada! I purchased my 05 Concours as a Christmas present to myself last year. I have put about 7000 kms on it so far & absolutely love this bike. I have been trolling this site for a while now (the URL change was a little confusing) and thought it was time I jumped in... Cheers, Bert COG #8231 2005 Concours (Connie) 1982 Honda CB900F (Louise) 1982 Honda CB900F (Thelma) 1971 Honda CT70 (Mini-Me)

Welcome Bert. My inlaws were just up your way in their RV in July. One of these days I'll get to the Stampede/Rodeo; hopefully on my Concours. Glad you are enjoying the bike. Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250

Long way from me up there, but just goes to show you how universal love for Connie is. It was hard to say no to riding for me this morning even with all day rain. Hopefully we'll get to ride together sometime. Next year's national maybe... :)

Hey Bert, Welcome to the fracas! (Although it is definitely a bit quieter here than on concours.org ;p.) You're up by Banff and Lake Louise, right? I've always wanted to visit there, looks downright beautiful. Bet you've got lots of great roads in there too! Hope to catch up to you at an event sometime. Steve K. '02 Concours COG# 6550 AMA# 965469 'No matter where you go, there you are...'