• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Greetings From The Pacific Northwest

Chief

Big Wheel
Hey All, Just stopped by after an 9 year absence when I traded in my 99 A14 on a 01 Nomad. A lot has happened since then , 100,000 miles on the nomad and am now a police motorcycle mechanic for the City of Portland. We have just decided to switch from BMW to the new GTR 1400E. We should be placing the order in the next 45-60 days. I will be checking the foremost knowledge base of these bikes right here and may just have to get a new connie to give the nomad a rest. Be seeing you down the road!

This is majorly cool news. Thanks for letting us know. I'm from the Portland area myself. Back in 1998 I rode down to the DARE convention in Albuquerque NM with a Portland Motor Cop who was a COG member. He was telling me back then that he nearly had the department convinced to switch over to C10's, but as you know, it never happened. It will be interesting to hear how the C14 performs over the long haul for the city.