• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Greetings from the Sooner State

Leland kindle

^-^  I purchased a 2002 Connie in January this year (2011) and am loving it!  The information in the COG forum was a great help during  my pre-purchase research.  With help from my Clymer manual, COG forum and Tech pages, I've completed my first valve adjustment, installed new spark plugs, oil change, rear drive oil change, front/rear brake fluid change, clutch fluid change, replaced the clutch rod seal and performed a carb sync.  I've also added some farkles:  2" Gen-Mar bar risers, tip over bars w/foot pegs, Cee Bailey windshield, Shad top case, and 12v power outlet.  Looking forward to meeting some of you nice folks in the future.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've gotten a lot of use out of it! It's definitely a source of information and, at times, amusement! If you haven't already done so, consider joining COG. And try to attend some rallies or rides to eat in your area.

Eddie

Eddie-FL said:
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've gotten a lot of use out of it! It's definitely a source of information and, at times, amusement! If you haven't already done so, consider joining COG. And try to attend some rallies or rides to eat in your area.

Eddie

Well since Eddie seems to have covered it all. I'll just say welcome!  :welcome:

Thanks for the welcome Eddie and Cap'n Bob.  Forgot to mention I joined COG yesterday and may still be the newest member.  I definitely plan on attending some local events in my area.  Would like to attend the National Rally someday but this year I already have plans for Sturgis (Aug 8-14) with some riding buddies.  Ride Safe! 

Leland

Hi Leland and welcome.  I am your area director.  If you have any questions or problems not answered here let me know.  Enjoy.