• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Greetings from wine country

Mikey063

Bicycle
  Greetings and salutations  ^-^  I am a new COG member, but I have been lurking for quite awhile.  I bought my current Connie back in 2002, I have been riding since 1986 when I was in the Corps.  I live Windsor, California.  In the heart if wine country.  I work in Santa Rosa, which is 10 miles south of Windsor.  I currently work as a paramedic in the 911 system.

My hope from becoming a COG member is finding like minded people who love to ride and get together to share there hard earned knowledge of the Connie.  I am mildly mechanically inclined. I can take off the plastic bits like no other.  Just putting them back I always have pieces left over  :).  I attended my first wrench session this past Saturday up in Sacramento and it was an eye opener.  I met some great people and hope to do it again soon.  I have been a member of ZG/GTR Fanatics for awhile and decided that I needed to take the plunge and become a full member of COG.

Welcome Mike,
We are glad you took the plunge and decided to join.  We have loads of members out in Ca.  The activity level has been low and leadership light of late but we hope to find ways to inspire the masses out there.  A new member like yourself can help do that sometimes.  Anyway enjoy and if you have more questions we are here.

Welcome Mike! I plan on making a few trips into the wine country this summer so I'll try my best to remember to ping you when I do.