• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Greetings new paying member

Massy

Training Wheels
I have been part of COG for a while, but since last week I am a paying member, and I am eager to get a COG # I wrote to membership but got no reply in the last two days. Who can fix my account so it shows that I am a member, and have my very own COG#? Thanks, Joe

You have to give it a little time to go through the system. Be patient. You'll have your number in due time. Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

I also am a new paying member. I just signed up and paid online last week (maybe Friday so not long ago). I realize it will take time to go through the system, but there is no mention anywhere ( at least that I could find) that tells what happens after joining. Things such as when will I get my number?, when will I start receiving newsletters, the Concourier, etc. It also says that a hard copy of the member handbook can be mailed. How do you request and receive that? Just some questions I was thinking of while signing up? Thanks

New Members - FYI... It can take up to 4 weeks for the overworked and underpaid (read" volunteer") Membership Director to mail out a new membership card that contains a shiny new COG #. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive it. You will begin to receive area newsletters and Concourier Magazine at the next print cycle. Concourier is a quarterly magazine, published about mid-season. There is an archive of recent past magazine in the online library. Paid members will have access and will get a pop-up message that contains the password to unlock them. Contact your area director for information on your area Newsletter publish cycle. Some come out every other month, some quarterly. Some areas post a newsletter archive to the online library.