• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Half Cover suggestions

RTERRY

Tricycle
What are people using for half covers? I just need something to cover up at work not a full cover.

Thanks

I use a cheap walmart cover at work. But it's a full cover. It also doesn't stay on in wind that great.

I do have a half cover that I use for travel. It packs down fairly small. It also covers pretty good and is very secure when on the bike. It's a Covermax. It was about $40 when I bought it. Maybe less.

What about the Tour King half cover sold with COG logo through our member store?

S Smith said:
What about the Tour King half cover sold with COG logo through our member store?

Just a note on that. The tour king from the COG store comes in different sizes.  You need the largest to fit the C14.