• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hard Cover Membership list

tabarswaacky

Tricycle
New member here.

How would I apply for the hard cove membership list?

I can't get at the merchandise section.

Thank You for your help.

Ray

They are mailed once per year, but I think new members get a shipment if they haven't run out.

You new(er) guys need to send an email to your AD (or in your case Greg, the ED) let them know that you feel that getting a member handbook is a very important issue. It was the members requesting/demanding on-line payments that got the attention of the Board of Directors and now we have it!

Ray, if you paid for membership http://cog-online.org/clubportal/ClubStatic.cfm?clubID=1328&pubmenuOptID=18566 you should send a message to the Membership Director (membership at cog-online dot org) and make sure all is well with setting you up. But remember, it's the National Rally and a lot of the officers are there riding.  :beerchug:

Tabarswaacky said:
New member here.
How would I apply for the hard cove membership list?
I can't get at the merchandise section.
Thank You for your help.

Access to the member directory, either online or hard copy, is available only to full COG members (ie dues paid).  When you signed up you opted for the free, Forum Only membership. Contact the club membership director (membership@cog-online.org) for instruction to upgrade to a full membership.

Camper Dave said:
You new(er) guys need to send an email to your AD (or in your case Greg, the ED) let them know that you feel that getting a member handbook is a very important issue. It was the members requesting/demanding on-line payments that got the attention of the Board of Directors and now we have it!

Dave is correct.  While this may be a matter of discussion at our annual director's meeting here at the national rally, we encourage feedback - especially from the full [ie. paid] members.