• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Has anybody tried using Andreani cartridge kit for forks?

Cjilla

Big Wheel
I am goint to upgrade the fork internals and just found out Andreani makes a cartridge kit for the C14. Adjustable preload, rebound and compression. $600.  Does anybody have experience or at least have an opinion on these?

When I had my suspension guy order the Traxxion kit for mine he asked if I had considered the Andreani. He recommends and installs Andreani. I trust my suspension guy and if he recommends Andreani they must be a decent product. I can’t say how well refined their kit for the c14 is, though, and ultimately that’s why I went with the long R&D history behind the Traxxion kit and felt it was worth the extra money.

Thanks for the response. I am tryin to justify better products costs. I feel the GP Suspension 25mm cartridges would be the best, just expensive.

When I had my Ducati I had Ohlins installed front and rear to replace the stock Showa units. It transformed the bike. When I bought the C14 I had the Traxxion/Penske conversion done front and rear to replace the stock parts. It transformed the bike. At the end of the day, anything that is properly set up for your weight is going to be a night and day difference over the factory set up. Traxxion may have an edge in the fact that they’ve done so many of these kids for the Concours that their product’s characteristics maybe more refined than some of the others, but I seriously doubt you would be disappointed with whatever you choose.