• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello all, HD => C14

Kai not K NY

Tricycle
Greetings, just traded in my HD for an 08 C14 ABS. I did 100+ miles and loving every bit of it. I have to get use to the turn signal and the peg positions. I'm staring out the window hoping the rain will subside so I can go out again. :( The more time I sit in front of the computer, the more stuff I'll buy. I need to get out. Kai LI, NY

Welcome to the fray! Hope you have many happy (s)miles on your new ride. http://millerized.com/pegs I'll be in the garage
welder.gif
COG 6425, CDA 111 a through g
member8960.png

Welcome Kai, Enjoy the new ride, the rain will stop soon, maybe November :gasp: Ride safe and check out the Howes Cavern ride for the 15th if you want to meet up with some others. http://tinyurl.com/hone-caverns Norm

Welcome to the bunch Kai. That's a name I've only heard once. I work with a Kai. I've never actually met him though. What do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking? It could be you. :) Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 2008 C14 & 2003 Mean Streak
2003375907710792664_th.jpg

thanks for the invite norm, I'm taking my kid to school in Pitt, PA that weekend. Hope it's an annual thing. I'll do it next yr.

Welcome Kai, having just done the same a little over three weeks ago, I am thoroughly enjoying mine as I am sure you will too. I have managed to get a little over 2000 mi on mine so far. Ride safe.

Kai - welcome to the world of the Concours and may happy miles. Look over the online Northeast Area Calendar of Events. Hopefully there is an event you will be able to make it to. This year our regional Fall rally will be help in late Sept. in Wellsboro,PA - a great and popular location. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Greetings, just traded in my HD for an 08 C14 ABS. I did 100+ miles and loving every bit of it. I have to get use to the turn signal and the peg positions. I'm staring out the window hoping the rain will subside so I can go out again. The more time I sit in front of the computer, the more stuff I'll buy. I need to get out. Kai LI, NY Wec ome Kai. Congratulatgions. Know what you mean, websufing is expensive when you're shopping for Farkels. Where on LI are you located. I'm in Syosset. Maybe we can hook up for a ride. Dana

Maybe we can hook up for a ride.
I'd like that very much. I'm in New Hyde Park. Perhaps you can show me a thing or two on this bike. I'm still trying to get use to the turn signals and foot pegs. Kai

Well, I can tell you to press the turn signal stalk in after your turn and keep your feet on the pegs, not sure I know much more than that. I guess coming off a Harley takes some getting used to. I'll send you a pm about a ride.