• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello all

Balou34

Big Wheel
Hello everybody,

Bought my connie last summer, its 97 with 59000km on it.  I'm a helicopter mecanic living in Quebec, Canada maried with 3 beautifull kids(two boy and a girl).  My previous rides were 1982 NightHawk 450 and a 1988 Hawk Gt. 

The connie is my first litter bike and so far loving it.  I use it mainly to commute back and forth to work.

Looking foward to know you al better

Eric

Balou34 said:
Hello everybody,

Bought my connie last summer, its 97 with 59000km on it.  I'm a helicopter mecanic living in Quebec, Canada maried with 3 beautifull kids(two boy and a girl).  My previous rides were 1982 NightHawk 450 and a 1988 Hawk Gt. 

The connie is my first litter bike and so far loving it.  I use it mainly to commute back and forth to work.

Looking foward to know you al better

Eric

Welcome Eric !! :welcome:

Welcome Eric,
I miss my  97 some.  Black is cool but does show the flaws.  That green I always liked.