• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from Fort McMurray,Alberta

zipper

Tricycle
I have picked up an '11 Concours1400 and am having a blast. Will have to change saddles, but no bike can be set up from the git go for everyone. When I was passing through Jasper, I had the pleasure to run into Doug from Washington. He was on his way to the COG rally and spent a few minutes extolling the bike and group. Hope the trip has gone well for him.  I am looking forward to learning all about my new passion from the experts here

Rick

Howdy Rick! :s_hi: Welcome to the show and congratulations on the new bike! Go to the C14 pic thread and give us a look at your new ride! ;D

^-^ and welcome Rick. I too have a 2011 C14 and love it, and hope to meet and make new friends at the rally unfortunatelly, I can't be there till tomorrow night though (bummer) work interference. Take care and enjoy the Connie. 8)

Hi Rick,
  Welcome to the party.  Hopefully we'll have a chance to meet out on the road somewhere.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I will be the soft spoken guy on the fast black bike. (stupid brain tumor)

Zipper said:
Thanks for the welcome guys, I will be the soft spoken guy on the fast black bike. (stupid brain tumor)

OK, now we must see a picture of your bike! There are several of us that suffer, (gladly), from the same affliction! ;)

Zipper said:

Black is fastest indeed, welcome Z!  :beerchug: