• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from MN

eagmnjh

Big Wheel
Just got a 2001 ZG three days ago and had to join the COG. I've been riding for a little over two decades (sometimes off and on), most recently on a '78 KZ 750 twin. I like that bike, but wanted something for more comfortable two-up riding. I am really enjoying the Connie! It is obviously in a different league than the KZ. I'm looking forward to meeting some COG members (Crashcup, my mother-in-law is in Victoria) and also taking a few trips with my spouse on the bike.

Great to hear from you. If you want a buddy to ride with to Victoria, I'm in Saskatchewan and would love to go. I can make no promises for this year though as I'm super booked already and may be changing jobs. But give me a shout and we'll see what I can do. Take care,

There is a pretty active group of guys located primarily in the Twin Cities with plenty of "outliers". Check out the calendar of events for local going ons. There are several rides scheduled throughout the summer, a national get together just east of the river in less than two months and some non-ride based get-togethers as well. Enjoy your ride and I hope to see you around some time.

Welcome +1 to what Prorecreator said. Lots going on. If you want a riding buddy just post and we will see what we can do.

Hello from Victoria Minnesota, Jeff, and welcome to COG! I'm a fairly new member myself. Just bought my Connie in April '09 and started reading the forums here and on the original site while I was out looking for bikes. Have to say, there are some very knowledgeable and talented people in this group. I was looking for something similar to you in a bike. Wanted to upgrade to something big enough for two-up riding, yet still something relatively light and sporty. I'm having a blast with it, and my gf and I took a 2-week trip on her last fall. Had a great time, and we're still together... so... I guess that was success! Have only been to a couple of local meet-ups so far, but hopefully will get to more, and look forward to meeting you. What part of the state are you in? Keith 2005 Concours - "Vanessa" COG#8820
VisitedStatesMap.jpg

Hello and welcome from the east coast! Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

This is the next gig in our region http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/mboards/viewmessages.cfm?clubID=1328&forum=1412&Topic=22362