• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from SC

My name's Jon from upstate SC

Picked up a 2000 C10 this past weekend and am absolutely in love, runs like a dream!

Ran across this group in my research on the bike and decided to join.

Looking forward to riding with y'all šŸ¤™

Welcome, from savannah...

Start making plans for the 2024 national rally in West Virginia.

If you havent done so already, go to YouTube and search for any and all videos tutorials from shoodaben engineering. Aka sisf. Steve' knows everything about these bikes and his videos are a must for c10 owners..

Welcome Jon. I had a 2000, too. Great bike! Ditto on what Konehead said. Also, note thereā€™s a spring rally in Tennessee (maybe not posted yet), a summer gathering in Maggie Valley, a fall rally in Suches GA in addition to the National rally.

Also, take a look at the stuff in the member library. Resources there for you too. The Chalkdust documents alone saved me 10-20x my annual membership cost. Good stuff!

Ron

Last edited:
Welcome Jon. Ya picked a good year.

I'm another that had a RED 2000.

Your gonna like it here.
There are lots of "good folks" here that love ridin' and tinkerin' with their Connies. (Even Konehead/Ron/Bud)

"DO" come ride with us.

Ride safe, Ted

Hi Jon, welcome to the group. Iā€™ve had my ā€˜00 since 2007 and thanks to COG and the info/tips here, it just keeps getting better every year. Iā€™m right over the border outside of Columbus NC. Any help needed let me know.
Doug