• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from Teton county Idaho

tonyml88

Tricycle
Hello all, Just joined online tonight. My name is Tony and i picked up a 2009 leftover last Thursday. Put 600 on it over the weekend riding yellowstone and Teton national parks so I can get the break in done. Love it. Can see why it has such a following. Last wheel was a K1200LT, have had a few ninja's so I knew I'd be happy. Going to ride to NYC in August, where I'm from originally, to visit relatives. Looking to put some accessories on, gps, radar, Sirius, etc. Didn't have to deal with adding on with the LT so I'll take all advise. Glad to be here boss.

Welcome Tony, I am sure you will enjoy the bike. As far as gps, radar... That world is changing every day. I have an old XM rodie, old Garmin 2620(I think) and no radar expt my lap top on wifi. I would look real close at what is around today. Surly we are close to someone giving us what we want all in one. Iphone is close now. Just can't upload routes I think. Or do what I did and get close with older cheaper units. Photos[/url]

Dang it Tony! You just missed the 19th Annual "Bun Cooler" in Kamiah ID. :( Take a look at the photos as past stories of this epic event in the Concourier and the photo library. Perhaps you can visit the National in Tomah WI on your way over to NY if the timing works out? Welcome to COG!

Hey Tony, I'm still in NY, but not the city. Just a little north. Give me a holler when you come out. Maybe you can meet some COG members out here! Bob Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

BBAR , I'm hoping to leave the beginning of august. Gonna stop in the Tarrytown area to visit friends then to connecticut visit then the ferry from new London out to the hamptons.