• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from Virginia

90glyd

Moped
I bought my 2010 Concours 14 last fall. I have taken a few short trips on it. Next month I get to do what I bought it for. First half of the month I will be riding out to South Dakota, Colorado, maybe Wyoming before I start working my way back. I have used the boards for recommendations on highway pegs, risers, seat modification. This has been a great resource for getting the bike set up for my trip. My thanks to all contributors.

Mike

Your more than welcome for any advice you may have gotten. Congrats on your new bike. And I hope your trip works out well!

Hi Mike,
I got so much great advice here over the years I decided to join the club.  Now I am an area director and the sharing continues.  Enjoy the bike.