• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

HERE WE GO!!!... COG South Florida Breakfast - June 22nd @ 9:AM - Clewiston FL

jalviz

Bicycle
South Floridians.. I kindly invite you to join us for breakfast at

Sunrise Restaurant
842 E Sugarland Hwy, Clewiston, FL ‎
(863) 983-9080 ‎

this June 22nd, at 9:00 AM. I have chosen a central point to ride from South, West or East. Let´s meet each other and discuss ideas for rides and events in our Area. Please register in our Calendar page to be able to make the reservation at the restaurant.

For those leaving from the South, we can meet at Everglades Holiday Park @ 7:00 to leave at 7:15 AM. (http://evergladesholidaypark.com). It will be around 1:30h ride through Okeechobee Road from there.

For any additional info, ideas or coordination please do not hesitate to contact me: Juan Alviz - 305 310 3292

See you there...

JP

Yeah Steve... I am impressed that we have 134 active members in the area... 16 from MIAMI!!!!... I hope they show up... we can make great rides around...

Good going Juan!  :great:
Hopefully you will have a great turnout.
                                                                        :1rij:

From the central Fl. "JP"

Jo

My ride will be just getting down there. Bringing some goodies to give away, and the newest member in attendance has their breakfast for free. C U there.    Al

Can't make this one as I will be out of state that weekend but keep invites coming - I'll be joining soon!
:beerchug:

Olivier, you can expect more events for everyone on the southeast coast and Light House Point area. I hope the "joining soon" means a full membership in COG. We're looking for a few good men in that area, and Juan & Larry will be taking care of business. You're missing too much info by not being a member, for both you and your bike. HTH, and hope to see you soon.        Al

Think I saw nine registered today. Good start. Anyone considering joining COG and might like some information; I'll have copies of our four times a year publication titled the Concourier, COG brochures, and can answer any questions you might have. Come out and meet us, see some bikes like you ride, and have a good time. There will be prizes given away also.      Al

I'm in.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  2nd meetup for me...but if I don't remember your name, just mumble "a-hole" and then tell me your name again...I'm terrible with names but you're all my friends! 

I'm leaving from Boynton Beach around 8:00.  Going to head North to 80, and cross over to Clewiston from there.

It is SO FREAKIN' HOT - make sure you drink a ton of water, and bring a bottle with you just in case you break down in the Everglades...(I had a dang flat yesterday, and it was miserable waiting for the ROK tow....but I will report that ROK was AWESOME!!!  A specific motorcycle truck showed up, and the driver was friendly and cool. Who would have thunk that???  :)

Ride Safe and Cya for breakfast!

Thanks for the PM from IronButtAl inviting me to come.  I'm thrilled to go.
RideBellChain, Would you mind If I ride with you? I'm near the Library in Wellington.

Hi J - Sure, my email is mark@palmbeachsoftware.com - shoot me an email and we can talk tomorrow.  :)

Let's plan on meeting at 7:30 and leave at 8:00 at the 7-11 just West of Forest Hill on Southern.  It's about an hour from there, and I'd like to get a coffee before the ride.

RideBellChain said:
Hi J - Sure, my email is mark@palmbeachsoftware.com - shoot me an email and we can talk tomorrow.  :)

Let's plan on meeting at 7:30 and leave at 8:00 at the 7-11 just West of Forest Hill on Southern.  It's about an hour from there, and I'd like to get a coffee before the ride.

Sorry - everyone's welcome to ride up together - I'll be there at 7:30, leaving at 8:00.  I do 5-10mph over the speed limit, so if you want to go faster, let's meet at the event instead of getting stressed out. :)

WOW... looking good Al... 14 and counting... See you there... thanks for accepting the invitation...

JP

:goodpost: :goodpost:  Good job Juan. :sign0098:  Sorry I couldn't make but my cross country trip was already scheduled. :'(  Would like to meeet all the members in OUR BACK YARDS and do some constant weekend rides. What was the total people you had attend?  Jo, Did you make the trip all the way down for breakfast or lunch? ;) ???  Juan, Will see U in Aug when my tripis over. :great:

Hi all,

Made it home safely.  Had a great time!  Always good seeing fellow COG-ers!

Thanks for putting this together, Juan!

Ride Safe everyone,
Mark

Hi guys,

Nice to see you all again... and meeting new people... was a nice breakfast... thanks for coming... Restaurant was better that I have though... nice mexican breakfast... little spice but very good and nice people attending us...

Al and JP... you were so nice making those long rides to meet us and support the southerns...

three ladies in the group!!!... no bad ah?...

I hope Al will be posting some pictures soon...

Hey Mark... what else are you doing to your bike?... looks awesome... Always learning on new toys from you...

Next time we will plan a ride and then lunch... let´s see... July looks HOT with several events in the East Coast... may be we could show up and hang out together..

Best regards....

JP, good RTE, thanks for having set it up. Was fun to see "old" friends and to make new ones too!
Yes wahoo, 3 ladies in the group.

You are welcome, I am not able to make many of the RTEs due to work, so this was fun way to spend my Saturday.
Only small amount of rain on return trip.

See you again somewhere!

Jo (JP)

I enjoyed my first ride and meeting all for breakfast. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks to Juan for getting us together, and to everyone who came to socialize and eat. Jason joined COG when he got home, so I guess he wasn't deterred by me or the riders he met. Hope this area will have many more rides and events for the S FL riders. You're in good hands with Juan.        Al