• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hi All from Rhode Island - Now a Member

Ed King

Training Wheels
I joined the other day as forum only and have since picked up the new bike and joined as a member tonight. I look forward to being apart of the community and possibly meeting other owners in my area and beyond. Ed King

Ed, welcome to COG and to the forum.Be sure to check for upcoming events in the CT and MA area, its a great way to meet people by attending a ride or monthly dinner.

Welcome Ed. It's always nice to welcome a new member! Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 2008 C14 & 2003 Mean Streak
2003375907710792664_th.jpg

Greetings neighbor - So how do you like the new bike? I got my 2009 C14 in October last year and went to Florida via Shannandoah Mountains, BRP and Smokies early this summer. I love the bike! I am an MSF instructor for Connecticut but have completed my last class for this year. Let me know when you are ready to explore on your new bike. Scot Connecticut

Scott, I'm loving it but I can't get enough of it... I picked it up late on Thursday then spent 2 plus hours in the lovely RI D.M.V , I rode a bit then went to the cruise night in Miquamicut and back home. Last night it was misty here but I just had to take it a few miles to my friends house to pick up my Nascar tickets. Today the weather is just plain nasty and my wife is not feeling well with a tooth ache so its just me and my two girls trashing the house while the wife is sleeping lol.... Hopefully I can get a ride in tomorrow but I am ready to explore. I've been riding since I was young and then took a break for a years but the past two I really caught the travel bug and put 15,000 and 20,000 miles in the saddle. There is some adjusting going from a cruiser to a "sport" touring machine but after a few miles I felt very comfortable. I'm just loving the way this bike handles and rides.