• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Highway pegs from Tomah? Looking just for pegs for

ManWorkingHere

Bought Murphs front tip over bars and rear ones. Looking for highway pegs. I met a nice guy in Tomah at the National rally who offered me his old ones BUT my spam filter might/must have caught his message(s). If you have any of these please reply or send me an email. manworkinghere at hotmail dot com Or, if Noah(?) still has his pegs to sell I'd love to get back in touch... Thanks, Matt

Just a follow up: I installed the rear bars with the help of my fiancee's nimble fingers to get that back bolt under the seat plastic. But then it was my turn to torque off the top bolt of one bar because I didn't know my own strength. :-( The back bars look good. Now it is the front bars turn. Probably Tuesday night with a wrench in one hand and a wench in the other. :) Let me know if you have front pegs you no longer need. Thanks! Matt

Sounds like you are getting there Matt. Can you send a link to the pegs you got? Photos[/url]