• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Honda NSR250R at auction this weekend

Strawboss

I have literally LUSTED for one of these all these years, virtually unobtainable here back in the 80's and early 90's. It's not a Rothman's livery though, it's mostly red/white. I'd like to go just to see it as good examples are going for about $15,000 or more.

I also dreamed of the 2-cycle Suzuki Gamma's sold in Canada and the Aprilia RS50

All the great stuff on the big bikes we got here packaged in a neat little 125 to 250cc screamers.

I rode a 500 gamma once. It was at a used car lot and they let me take it for a spin.