• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hotel says they are filled -NOT yet

ron203

Southeast Area Director
Just talked to them and they said they are full. I asked about the block and she said it’s all full. Backup plan? KOA reserved.

Just talked to them and they said they are full. I asked about the block and she said it’s all full. Backup plan? KOA reserved.

NOT FULL !! Jason just spoke to hotel.... it was a new employee issue.

If anyone is told the hotel is full, ask for front desk manager.

HHa
Im still looking for a place that allows dogs.
Looking into Air B&B's
Have you tried the Sutton Lane Motel? I don't know if the accept dogs.
It's basically at the end of the (long) drive to the Days Inn.
Hotel shows its age (I stayed there Aug 2023) but it's clean and comfortable.

Just booked a Business King. Has an added microwave and more space over the regular King. Ryan said even at the same $101 rate, very few have been taken.

Update from the Days Inn.

as of now we have 7 king rooms, 8 accessible rooms, and 77 two double bed rooms. The kings & accessible rooms are all single bed rooms.

Jason