• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I must really love my bike

medic8008

Tricycle
Was at the NYC motorcycle show yesterday. Went to the Kawasaki area at least 5 times. Always looking at the 2010 concours. Each time someone would want to talk about the bike.I kept talking about my 2008 and how much I like her. Advised everyone they should buy a c14 of any year. So much did I rave about the c14 that all the Kawasaki reps said they should put me on payroll.guess I love my bike alot. Took her out for a run today temps in high 30's to mid 40's sunny. Was a great midwinter ride about 100 miles smile on my face the whole time. :)

Bruce - Funny, I was there friday afternoon and stood by and made observations about the concours (BTW - it was nicely located), the new upgrades and raved about my 98. i was there for a good hour talking to people including the Kaw staff there. It was well attended all day! i was impressed by there entire booth/section. the people were great. it was a good show! 98 Windsor Green Connie "Nicodemus" 18k COG #8566 AMA #1084059 CMA #140229 CDA #0308

Bruce - Funny, I was there friday afternoon and stood by and made observations about the concours (BTW - it was nicely located), the new upgrades and raved about my 98. i was there for a good hour talking to people including the Kaw staff there. It was well attended all day! i was impressed by there entire booth/section. the people were great. it was a good show! 98 Windsor Green Connie "Nicodemus" 18k COG #8566 AMA #1084059 CMA #140229 CDA #0308

Wish we could have met. I was there with my brother who rides an 05 concours and my 12 year old son who was very interested in the concourse with the rear trunk and backrest. Might have to invest in the trunk for his comfort.Maybe we will meet at one of this seasons rides,I,m going to try to make a few.

Bruce it sounds like a deal. Next Jan, I am taking the weekend off for the IMS - lets hope it does not come to waiting that long to meet. I too plan on making a few rides in the area this year- I will keep a look out for ya 98 Windsor Green Connie "Nicodemus" 18k COG #8566 AMA #1084059 CMA #140229 CDA #0308