• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I need local COG friends!!

Rideit

Big Wheel
I purchased my new Connie, new to me, in May. 37000miles/$2500, 6k in new miles since :)
It was because of COG that I chose this motorcycle. The bike rocks!!!
I plan on putting a ton of miles on her and keeping her for a long time. In past few weeks I have done Skyline Drive and gone leaf peeping in Lake Placid NY. 
Shout out to WV, PA, MD, DC, NOVA owners. I would like very much to meet some fellow COG members and get some feedback/ideas for modifications . . . added lighting, re-locate coolant reserve & I am open to suggestions.

WElcome Rideit!  What color'dja git? Thas Texan fer what yer model.  I ain't too local (loco's an entirely different matter), but I wanted to say howdy.  So Howdy!  ^-^

Were having lunch this Saturday in Newburgh, NY. You'll probably meet some people there!  :welcome:

There are several annual COG events in MD and area.  One member that you should touch base with is Russell Fleming, as he hosts several of them.

Rideit said:
The color of my bike is Blue.
Thanks for the help I will reach out to the MD COG man.
Leo
Geez, somebody bought another one of those slow blue bikes.  :rotflmao:
Welcome, ifn your ever traveling through Iowa; my door is always open