• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I NEED YOUR HELP FELLOW SW COGer's

Bullheadbert

Street Cruiser
Mark Hartman has been nominated as an OtP, Over the Pond, candidate.  HE NEEDS YOU VOTE AND SUPPORT

OtP sends a COG member over to Europe for some fahrvergnuge, no silly not on the fraulein's, but on European roads.

Mark's been working way to hard, he needs to sample some European brew not the Pilsner swill we serve over here.  He can also sample the hard bread and the stinky fish.  Perhaps take in some of Amsterdam's more memorable sites, you know museums and such.

So Ted connie-rider, US slave labor, for Hans, the European task master, has assigned the vote tally task to Dave Scott the Jr. Slave Labor and bean counter.  I know, I know it's convoluted, but hey, it's European and even in Europe you know what flows down hill.

So Dave has set up a voting site.  In the finest standards of American voting, originated in Cook County Illinois, please vote early and often.

Remember, YOUR VOTE COUNTS and remember if you vote twice it counts twice as much

After you've voted please post your support for Mark on this Southwest Event thread.

COGOTPVoting@yahoo.com

Bert

Debra and I have already voted, now who did we vote for? Oh yah, now I remember!
Good luck Mark!

notsluggo said:
I was only able to vote twice - what's up with that?

notsluggo,,, The difference is,, you can read and followed the rules.

Bert, on the other hand,,, wellllllllllllllllllllll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    :))

Keep those votes coming in!
before ya vote: "Do" go to the Voting Discussion to learn "how" to do it properly.

Proper way to determine "who: to vote for:  Post a note....... <sneaky grin>
    To the candidates: My vote can be bought; but I ain't cheap.

Ride safe, Ted

Everyone, keep in mind.
Voting ends April 1st.

I can't/won't tell you who I back.
          (As OtP Co-ordinator, I'm Neutral).

We have "5" great candidates.
    The "Old Guy" On a Connie (ie; Mark) is certainly "one" of them..  :nananana:

We need more votes!!!!!!
NOTE: Members, Associate-members, and others can all vote. 
          Please use/follow the voting instructions when you do.
              (I can post them here if needed)?

Ride safe, Ted

You got my vote Mark! Good luck!

:motonoises:  :great:
connie_rider said:
Everyone, keep in mind.
Voting ends April 1st.

I can't/won't tell you who I back.
          (As OtP Co-ordinator, I'm Neutral).

We have "5" great candidates.
    The "Old Guy" On a Connie (ie; Mark) is certainly "one" of them..  :nananana:

We need more votes!!!!!!
NOTE: Members, Associate-members, and others can all vote. 
          Please use/follow the voting instructions when you do.
              (I can post them here if needed)?

Ride safe, Ted