• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I Smell A Rat

magic-rat

Tricycle
Hi All, My name is Pat and I live in Woodbridge, VA. I'm an avid sportbike rider and do quite a bit of sportbike related video. Most of it riding around Summit Point, VIR, or NJ Motorsports Park with several cameras attached to my Suzuki GSX-R. My website is here: Magic Rat Productions - Website Some of my videos are here: Some Of My Favorite Videos Anyway, for years I have commuted to work in the DC area on my GSX-R. Well I just got a promotion at work ... and decided I deserved a performance bike with some luggage attached :) . I picked up my 2009 Concours 14 ABS on Saturday last week. Got a super deal on it (1064 miles, used). I had to leave the next day and have been out of town on a work related trip ... so, I hope to get it titled and registered this weekend when I get back home so I can ride it! Now ... where to mount the cameras ... ;) - Rat

Welcome both to this forum and to the bike. Congrats on the promotion. Enjoy the ride! Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 (2.0) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250
2211123920053849446TvPbOP_th.jpg
6n2c6z

Congrats on the new bike & welcome to the COG forums. We hope you enjoy the site and find useful information, and even join us for an event. You may find you like us and will become a member of the club. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Rat, those are some nice videos. Looks like you have a great time on the track. My wife and I went to the AMA Superbike races Sept 4-6th at the NJ Motorsports Park - nice new track. Looking forward to meeting you on one of the COG rides or rallies. I would definitely recommend joining the club to help maximize the benefits of owning a C14 both technical and social. I've been hooked on the club since day 1. Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 (2.0) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250
2211123920053849446TvPbOP_th.jpg
6n2c6z

Nice! I love NJMP ... so pristine. I see there is a ride on 15 - 17 OCT in WVA ... I may come by that SAT for a bit. Maybe make a video. - Rat

That would be mine. Guess I need to change my leave days, huh. I put in for the following weekend. dumbassdumbassdumbass. Harpers Ferry KOA, or just meet in Charles Town Saturday morning. Mountain View Diner, pretty much across the street from the Track/Sheetz. http://millerized.com/pegs I'll be in the garage
welder.gif
COG 6425, CDA 111 a through g
member8960.png