• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I'm new and have questions

jerrya

Big Wheel
^-^ every one new to this site i am looking for the lowdown on these c14"s took one out a couple of weaks a go like everything about it and wanted real owners to tell me the likes & dislikes maintance and service intervals because i put on about 17-20,000 miles a summer and want it to hold up so let me have it thanks looking at buying a 09 or newer c14 

Welcome Jerry. To save yourself a lot of time. The best thing you can do is go up to the tool bar and do a few searches. Or go to the C14 section and start going down the list of threads. Because this same question keeps getting asked over and over and over and over. I'm sure you can find more threads than you would ever believe asking these questions. Then if there's something that you can't find. Well by all means, ask.