• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Immoblizer Error

tlr-boise

Edit: Checking my C-14 out for the next owner today, and I got a slow start followed by "Immobilzer Error" on the screen. Prior to hitting the starter, voltage was 11.8 volts. I had left it off the smart charger for four days. I need a new battery.

I haven't bought a battery in four or five years.

Any suggestions for a good one?

Last edited:
Last battery I bought was a duralast gold from AutoZone. It was for the C10 not the C14. Threaded connection points. Plenty of juice. Come time to get one for the 14, I'll probably go the same route. They have 20 percent off $120 with free shipping quite often. It could be that it's time to clean the connections.

Thanks Bud!

I ask the moderators to please close this thread, as I just sold the bike today, to an experienced rider who will replace the battery himself.