• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

IMS Progressive DALLAS Motorcycle Show Meet and Greet 2017

kv5e

South Central Area Director - COG 5063
Staff member
Saturday, January 14th 2017 at the

KAY BAILEY HUTCHISON CONVENTION CENTER DALLAS
Halls B&C
650 South Griffin Street
Dallas, TX 75202

http://motorcycleshows.com/content/directions-and-parking-dallas-tx

Free parking (motorcycle) and free gear check inside the convention hall.

Let's meet up about 4 PM and grab some grub nearby in the West End. We can decide on venue depending on the interest.

Meeting point at show and restaurant to follow after discussion.

The NFL playoffs have the Divisional this weekend, so I am hoping local teams will play on Sunday.

Craig

k4ljupfq.z2q.png

OK, that's four including Pamela.

Craig

Just found out that Ride For Kids will NOT have a booth this year.

Bummer - was a great time and a good fundraiser.

Oh well, will still be there Sat and look forward to a COG meet-up late PM.

Pamela and I will be there, although we have a hockey game at 7PM that evening.

Craig

I'll be riding in early to the show as I have a bunch of things to do in the afternoon. Hope to catch a glimpse of you guys but if I don't hope you enjoy the show.
I hope the line up of vintage bikes are greater this year. My favorites.

Nottacop said:
I'll be riding in early to the show as I have a bunch of things to do in the afternoon. Hope to catch a glimpse of you guys but if I don't hope you enjoy the show.
I hope the line up of vintage bikes are greater this year. My favorites.

OK, I think we should get there around 11 AM since we are hanging around until the game.

Craig