• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Installed SS brake lines today

COGnosticator

I got the lines with the LSL risers but haven't gotten to installing until today.  One line from reservoir to the front right then a cross over to the left.  Pretty straight forward and simple install.  I used a mity vac to put in the brake fluid.

I also decided to clean the air filter at 21k miles.  :-[  Man that thing was nasty dirty too

COGnosticat0r said:
I got the lines with the LSL risers but haven't gotten to installing until today.  One line from reservoir to the front right then a cross over to the left.  Pretty straight forward and simple install.  I used a mity vac to put in the brake fluid.

I also decided to clean the air filter at 21k miles.  :-[  Man that thing was nasty dirty too

Sup Jerry, I like that you have your old avatar on this forum, my fav...  ;D (I'm new, just joined here)

What manufacture braided lines did you get? Do you have ABS?

ZG said:
Sup Jerry, I like that you have your old avatar on this forum, my fav...  ;D (I'm new, just joined here)

What manufacture braided lines did you get? Do you have ABS?

Love those Oklahoma girls  ;D

They are speigler lines and they came with the LSL bars I got.  Non ABS bike