• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Intermittent headlight

David_Bise_WA

Big Wheel
My junction box is going south i.e. intermittent, bike will start, but no headlight, neutral switch etc. I belive I read an article on the web, maybe here that detalied the repair procedure, but can no longer find it. At one time there was a member here that repaired them, does anyone know about that. I,ve checked with Kawaski, the part is not available, obsolete.

David, I have rebuilt j-boxes in stock. Full information is on my website. Larry Buck COG 3451,SE-AD (Retired)Concourier C-10 Tech Editor ROK,MTF,IBA,MSF-RC Buck Sport Touring-"Ride Far" www.bucksporttouring.com