• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Intro from southeast PA

mikew

Bicycle
Hello Everyone,

1999 XL883==>2000 FLSTC==>2005 FLHTI==>2004 ST1300==>2011 C14 and staying for a while.

Look forward to learning from the group and offering anything I can.

Welcome Mike. You'll find the C14 just a little different!  Since your close. We're having a rally in Wellsboro, PA starting this Thursday through Sunday. If you would like to meet some other Concours and other bike riders!

Bob

Thanks, Bob. C14 has 1st break in miles on it awaiting all important 1st service at dealer. They are booked out for a while (I'm in next week).

I suppose you guys will be filling up on the open face roast beef sandwiches at the diner there.

Delightful place especially in October.

Welcome Mike, congrats on the C-14 ! Could you do a little anti-rain dance for the Wellsboro trip this weekend.
              ^-^ :rotflmao:

:welcome:

Thanks for stopping in. Hope you decide to stick around... maybe even join the club.  The COG Northeast Area rocks.

Welcome Mike, and congratulations on your new C-14! you've found a wealth of info here for your steed, and a great group of folks
to hang with, even if it's just through the forum.. Several rides going on in the near future, surely some will be close enough for you
to check out. COG is having the National rally in Vermont this year, http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php?topic=25575.0
Hope to meet up with you soon!