• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

it happened........

rwnielsen

Bicycle
I posted this on the other forum right after I did it. It's the usual story...parking lot, full stop and it started to lean. I gave it my best effort but down she went....gently. Scratch on the mirror and small scuff on the bag. I had to find a Youtube video to figure out how to right it as my first effort was laughably ineffective. I knew it was heavy but... :eek:

20150419_114134_zpsqnnnx5gm.jpg

Glad you could Google it.  Lifting anything weighing that much needs your brain more than your back.  Glad to hear that neither you nor Connie was hurt.  She really can be a top heavy beast, particularly with a fresh tank of fuel.

And so it has now become my sad duty to confirm you as the 543rd recipient of the uncoveted Connie Droppers Anonymous Award.  You have yet another tale to share around a Rally campfire.  My sincerest condolences!

The five most recent unfortunates:
0539 C14 Harold Massey
0540 C10 Gerald Gaither
0541 C14 Alan G Peck
0542 C14 Daniel McDermott
0543 C14 Richard Nielsen