• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

It's a girl!

Kzzican

Tricycle
Hey everyone! Long time Kawi owner and first time Connie owner. 09' Connie with zero miles bought a month ago and in the first two weeks i put on 2000 miles and zx14 exhaust. Loving every moment and beats my 77' kz1000 for rides over 120 miles. Have met great Connie owner already and looking forward to meeting more in the future.

P.s. Anyone around Minnesota come out and support "Ticket to Ride" at Mall of America on Saturday 9Th and Sunday 10Th and enjoy riding someone else motorcycles.

P.s.s.  I also own 73' H1 500, 71' mt1 x2  and 86' Yam xt600

Welcome to the club Scott.  Lots of nice scoots you own.  Ticket to ride should be fun... unless you come home with another bike and the SO puts you in the dog house for weeks... LOL  A bit far for me to go sorry.

Thanks smithr.
No need to worry. No SO to keep me from buying toys, only the size of the check book.

Ya know what they say Cap'n; If your Honda friends give ya a nickname, then ya need embrace it and put it on a vanity plate.

WElcome Cpt.  I'm a triple lover myself, but I can only ogle my B-I-L's collection fo over thirty of em... I don;t even have one anymore. :(

Hope you enjoy the new scoot as much as other folks seem to.  Have fun and gitterdun.