• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Jacksonville 3rd Thursday meet and greet, Aug 15th

Egodriver71 said:
Wrist is doing VERY well, I'd like to discuss a RTE for Aug 24ish or Aug 31st ish.

Glad to see the wrist is getting better.  I would probably be interested in a RTE on the 24ish

Getting some extensive dental work done on the 15th so no meet and greet, but will be ready for RTE. Keep us posted. Herb

Leaving Thursday after work for some altitude therapy in NC. Should be a go for a RTE around the 24th if that's what's decided.

Carl

carlntia said:
Leaving Thursday after work for some altitude therapy in NC. Should be a go for a RTE around the 24th if that's what's decided.

Carl

We'll all be jealous, uh miss you.

24th is looking like it for RTE.

Well, it turned out to be a dinner for the wife and I.

I rode there and home in the rain, so it doesn't surprise me.

I'll get together a route and map for a RTE on the 24th!!! :motonoises: