• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Jacksonville 3rd Thursday meet and greet, May 16th

I'm going to try to make this one. Still have a leaking steering ram for my boat that need to get rebuilt in JAX. I might have some goodies for anyone planing to attend this. Stuff left over from RWTW that I need to give away. No Toyota p/u this time....sorry.  Al

Looking forward to meeting up with people tonight.  :)

I rode the Ninjette in to work and will be riding it to the meet and greet!!!  :motonoises:

If you're not a hockey fan, you might not understand this. Tonight is the first game of the second round for the Boston Bruins, and I can't be on the road to JAX and miss it. My apologies to everyone for not making this AGAIN. I will try again the next time.
Tom, thanks for taking care of the JAX riders. I hope you get a good number of riders.  Al

IronButtAl said:
If you're not a hockey fan, you might not understand this. Tonight is the first game of the second round for the Boston Bruins, and I can't be on the road to JAX and miss it. My apologies to everyone for not making this AGAIN. I will try again the next time.
Tom, thanks for taking care of the JAX riders. I hope you get a good number of riders.  Al

Red Wings are all that matter.

Come on up!!!

Thanks to all who showed!!!!  :beerchug:

Daytona Mike decides to show his ugly, um nice, mug since he's up in Jax on 'business'.  :great:

Digs were much quieter this time.  We may have another young rider in our midst.

Hope Courtney goes to a MSF and gets her little Ninjette.

We had two Connies, the Ninjette and a Vulcan....

283762_10200268090168413_1403603150_n.jpg

Sorry I missed it guys. Hopefully there was talk of getting a ride together sometime.

You got a good game to stay home for Al - GO BRUINS!