• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Jax area meet and greet for `13

Egodriver71

New year and going to get the Jax area meet and greet up and running again.

Previously it was on the 3rd Thursday of the month.  Attendance started dwindling, so is there a better night?

Also, we have a couple of Coggers willing to come down from GA, so for a location, I'm shooting for the Northside somewhere.

As for location, again I'm open for suggestions.  I know River City Marketplace has quite a few chain places.  If anyone is familiar with a good hole in the wall, I'm up for that also.

Meeting time would be 700p as before.  This give peeps a chance to get home and then head out to the meeting spot.

Hey, Tom. Looking forward to the resurrection of your Jax area meet and greet. As one of the Georgia Coggers close to you I'll leave locations to your local guys and gals. Thanks for including us and if you ever decide to do any RTE's I have a retirees traveling knowledge of eateries in a 25 to 75 mile range.  ;D Herb

No suggestions yet, but looking forward to attending. I'm also coming down from GA. I live just 7 miles over the border, so JAX is an easy run.

Carl

River City Market Place is at Duval Rd by the airport.

I figure that allows SEGA people just as easy access as thos of us living on the sourthern side of Jax.

Ran into a guy named Pete at the J&P in Ormond yesterday.

He's up in St Marys and said he'd liked to come down for a meet & greet.

man, i still need to hook up with you pretty soon....just have so much crap going on in my personal life at the moment tho  :(

I can't say for anyone else, but weeknights are a no-go for myself since I often work from 12-16 hours a day right now.

Weekends could be better...