• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Just arrived.

I've just signed up to be part of this Circus. Hopefully it's as much fun as the ZRXOA site I'm on. In 08 I traveled from Jackson, TN to Yellowstone took a left and went to Santa Fe took another left and came home to TN. Last year headed West until I hit water and headed north until I came to these big trees and went east until I hit this big crater. Headed south to these big rocks and then back east to the million dollar highway. Tired and needing rest I came home. This year I'm going to see the ice up north and hang out with some BMW riders out west. Glad to be on here. Thinking on this site it'll take more to become a member of the Long Riders Club but I'm willing to put the miles in.

Welcome Shannon, I like the way you ride. Left, east, to the big hole... I want to wander the nation. work :( Well enjoy the bike, the site and let us know if there is anything we can do. Photos[/url]

Work is a 4 letter word. 2003 Concours, 58K COG #6953 IBA 28004 http://home.comcast.net/~slybones/Concours/connieMain.htm
VisitedStatesMap.jpg
VisitedProvincesMap.jpg

Value in membership can be found in many ways. It is not always the same for each person. Let us know what you want, expect or need and I hope we can make you feel better about the dues. For me, at first, I saved tons on learning to do my own maintenance with the support of the very knowledgeable folks that are part of the club. Later I am enjoying all the great friends I have from attending and hosting several rides. Lately I feel good about helping others get those types of things from the club also. I will have a ride that crosses from Ok to KS on the calendar this weekend I think. You should watch the South Central area for rides also since you may be close to those areas also. Events from different areas are not always announced to all areas. Photos[/url]

hi names pete from uk but lived in the state of texas for many years,just had my new 09 c14a about a month and put 2k on its,rode many bikes over the years but this one really is the best thing i have ever ridden, except my old vincent black shadow that is, live in the gatesville texas area we have plenty of riders tru here at weekends but only seen a few of these wonderful bikes around our area,people i ride with are all impressed with how this bike looks even the harley crowd have good things to say!!! good to be with this great group

Pete, When you join you get a member pack and the ID card has your COG number on it. If you can not wait for the member pack then your area director should be able to look it up in the system. Do you know what area they put you in? Photos[/url]

Pete, 9178 is your number. I am your area director and did get your phone call. I tried to call a couple times on a Saturday but did not leave a message. I emailed after that. Photos[/url]