• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Just joined

Neilnep

Training Wheels
Lots to learn here about the "Connies".  Looking to get one soon.  Have had many bikes and been in many 'clubs', CBX's ST1100, CBR1100XX (turbo) Harleys and Yamahas.  Glad to be here!  Live in Orange CT 50 something and glad to always help out.  I have a motorcycle bay in my garage if the need arises.

Awesome Neil! Welcome aboard.
There is a very active group in your area. I spent time here prior to getting my C10 2006 and the support and fellowship here helped to pull me to the Connie over a ST I was looking hard at. Once you find your riding partner and settle in go with the full membership to unlock a wealth of information in the member side of COG-Online. It was one of my best "farkles"!!!
doug

Welcome aboard. The North East Area is a pretty active area. We tend to have a good amount of events around here. Check out the calendar or events in the normal COGMOS section of the web site. Pretty soon there should be events gearing up.
There are a good amount of members all not drastically far from you. So finding camaraderie should be easy for you, if you like. I myself, am out in NY, probably 2 hours away from where you live. But there a quite a few closer or even local to you. Including another COGger in Orange. He rides a nice C10 unless something has changed.
Anyway welcome!